Tools & Resources for 7 Actionable Principles
The curated TOOLS AND RESOURCES that follow are offered as a sampling as we launch this site in April 2021. We encourage you to pick and choose what you need based on your area of focus, acknowledging that new resources become available daily. If you have a resource you value, please share it so we can continue to build this community of practice, and we will provide opportunities to share new learnings and evolved thinking as part of our ongoing learning exchanges.
Frameworks for nonprofit health, effectiveness, and impact
- The Nonprofit Manifesto: 10 Commitments for Stronger Nonprofits, Prosper Strategies
- The Performance Imperative: A Framework for Social-Sector Excellence: 7 Pillars of High Performance, Leap of Reason Ambassadors Community
- Principles for Good Governance and Ethical Practice, Independent Sector
- The Nonprofit Effectiveness Framework: 6 Critical Elements to Nonprofit Work, Mission Capital
- Other framework resources: Nonprofit New York’s The Excellence Toolkit
Receive alerts of news, new resources, and more for the 7 Actionable Principles for a Strong Social Sector.
CNE offers trainings and learning exchanges connected to the principles.
Connect with Support
CNE offers coaching and consulting for nonprofits and funders.
Hatcher Consulting LLC
Klick Consulting LLC
The 12 community members, including 4 DEI practitioners, that reviewed various iterations of the principles